Introducing our new Snack Box V2 case!
Durable, colorful and just the right weight for a fight stick! Modular and easy to maintain, this case will last a very long time. We took what was great about our V1 case and added lots more!
- Control buttons to each side!
- Built in caddy for a Brook board!
- Non-slip pads included for the bottom panel!
- Height just 1/8” above the V1 slim but the same room inside as our regular V1!
- Double layer clear acrylic as an option for the middle so you can simply slide in artwork all around!
- Easy mod floating panels are now sturdier and will not rattle when loose!
- New “attachment points” allow for 3-d printing accessories that mount to pre-drilled areas!
- Aluminum corners!
- Shatter proof top and bottom!
- Works with Sanwa, Seimitsu, Crown buttons and has a JLF style mount
- Comes with our internal USB adapter with panel mount USB port (save $)!
- Can add a carrying strap!
- Can add plexi top for artwork!
- Lots of color options!
- 13.75" wide
- 9.5" deep
- 2.25" tall
- 6 lbs
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Top and bottom made from 1/2" thick shatter-proof HDPE
- Made with Sanwa in mind, but supports a variety of buttons like Seimitsu , Crown, Gamerfinger
- Supports Brook boards
- Modular - sides, cast acrylic, top and bottom can all be individually replaced and come in multiple colors
- Pics and layout templates can be found in our discord
- Photoshop artwork templates can be found at FocusAttack.com
Steps for completing your order:
- Pick your case color
- Pick the middle layer (clear for side artwork, or a complimentary color)
- Add the wiring kit (if needed)
- Add the buttons kit that matches your layout (if needed)
- Choose whether to have us build and test it for you
- Add the PCB (if needed)
- Shop the store for add-ons like an acrylic top for artwork or a carrying strap