Warranty, Return, Refund and Shipping
- Each product carries a 30 day limited warranty from the date you receive your item. Any missing parts, will not reset your warranty period.
- Out of warranty repairs will be a minimum $50.00 labor + any parts costs. You will be charged for any parts and return shipping.
- Junk Food Custom Arcades LLC is not responsible for shipping charges for repairs.
- Warranty is non-transferrable.
Wear and use:
- Products that are damaged during shipment must have a claim filed with the shipper within 48 hours of receipt.
- Any major defects found must be logged within 48 hours of receipt.
- Any other scratches and damages reported are assumed to be from normal use.
- Modifying the PCB through soldering in our products will void the above warranty.
- If we accept returns on an item, you will have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you receive it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
- Please include authorization code, original order number, discord ticket number and a full written description of the problem inside the package. Do not include in extras in the package. They will not be returned.
- There will be no refunds on Micro Orders or any “pre-order” products.
- There will be no refunds on products with Custom Artwork or Custom modifications applied.
- Once your item is received, we will inspect it and notify you we have received it. You will be notified of the status of your refund after inspection.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or original method of payment minus shipping costs.
- Refusing to pay customs will not be a valid reason for a refund. Research customs policies in your country before you buy.
We reserve the right to update this policy as needed.
- Customers under warranty will receive a shipping label within the U.S. Customers outside the U.S. will be responsible for shipping charges.
- Any issues with shipping (i.e. – insufficient address, custom payments, etc) will not be the responsibility of Junk Food Custom Arcades.